- Call for Papers and Instructions to Authors
- 39th Southwest Regional Conference - November 7-9, 2013
- 73rd Annual SAWE International Conference on Mass Properties Engineering - May 17-21, 2014
- Previous Conferences
- 72nd Annual International Conference on Mass Properties Engineering - May 18-22, 2013
- 2012 Southeast Regional Conference - St. Louis - October 4-6, 2012
- 2012-05 71st Annual SAWE International Conference - May 2012
- 2012-03 Light Weight Marine Structures Conference - March 2012
- 2011-11 Southwest Regional Conference
- 2011-05 70th Annual SAWE International Conference
- 2010-11 Southwest Regional Conference
- 2010-10 Houston Regional Conference
- 2010-05 SAWE International Conference - May 2010
- 2009-11 Southwest Regional Conference - November 2009
- 2009-05 SAWE International Conference - May 2009
- 2008-05 67th International Conference - May 2008
- 2007-05 66th SAWE International Conference
Vendors and Sponsors
71st Annual Conference on Mass Properties Engineering
Bad Goegging and Manching
May 5 - 10, 2012
VP Vendor Relations
The Aerospace Corporation
On behalf of the International Society of Allied Weight Engineers, Incorporated, I encourage your company to participate as an Exhibitor or Sponsor at the 71st Annual International Conference on Mass Properties Engineering in Manching/Bad Gögging, Germany. The Monarch Hotel in Bad Gögging is a vacation paradise, with natural hot springs and forested hiking trails to maintain a life balance with our technical sessions. The Exhibit Hall is in the foyer of a building separated from the hotel, and is large enough to accommodate 16 to 20 exhibitors with ease.
Having attended the SAWE Conference in Madrid, Spain in 2007, I am excited about returning to Europe. Some of our European exhibitors, who were unable to attend our last few conferences because of the economic conditions, will be able to attend this conference. I am looking forward to renewing their acquaintances. At the same time, several of our faithful exhibitors from the U.S. have already indicated they will be attending.
As an exhibitor, your company will have the opportunity to provide conference attendees with an awareness of the newest concepts, products, and services offered in a diverse range of technologies and transportation sectors. Each exhibitor will have an 8’x10’ area to display their products and services in a secured exhibit area. Exhibitors and sponsors are each invited to make a brief presentation in one of the Technical Tracks. Longer presentations of 20-40 minutes can be arranged with concurrence of the Technical Program Committee. In addition, if you desire to provide training in the use of your product or service, I will arrange a discussion with our Training Group to afford this opportunity. I encourage more involvement with SAWE on every level.
Conference attendees are encouraged to visit all of the exhibits to discuss the products and technologies with the attending representatives. Depending on the particular exhibitor, knowledge in the form of demonstrations, literature, or samples will be available to take back to your place of employment and share with colleagues.
If you are interested in participating as an exhibitor, sponsor, author of a technical paper or presentation, or would like to teach a vendor training course, please visit the website, www.sawe.org. Early registration for the conference is encouraged. The SAWE Store can be accessed from the above website, and it is possible to register now and pay later. The deadline for registering and paying in full is April 23, 2012.
For more information on sponsorship and exhibiting, please use this contact form.
BAS Engineering (ShipWeight)
General Electrodynamics Corporation
Huntington Ingalls Industries
Space Electronics LLC