- Call for Papers and Instructions to Authors
- 73rd Annual SAWE International Conference on Mass Properties Engineering - May 17-21, 2014
- Previous Conferences
- 2013-11 39th Southwest Regional Conference - November 7-9, 2013
- 2013-05 72nd Annual International Conference on Mass Properties Engineering - May 18-22, 2013
- 2012-10 Southeast Regional Conference - St. Louis - October 4-6, 2012
- 2012-05 71st Annual SAWE International Conference - May 2012
- 2012-03 Light Weight Marine Structures Conference - March 2012
- 2011-11 Southwest Regional Conference
- 2011-05 70th Annual SAWE International Conference
- 2010-11 Southwest Regional Conference
- 2010-10 Houston Regional Conference
- 2010-05 SAWE International Conference - May 2010
- 2009-11 Southwest Regional Conference - November 2009
- 2009-05 SAWE International Conference - May 2009
- 2008-05 67th International Conference - May 2008
- 2007-05 66th SAWE International Conference
Call for Papers 72nd International Conference on Mass Properties
72nd Annual International Conference on Mass Properties
May 18-23, 2013
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
The 72nd International Conference on Mass Properties is seeking for technical PAPERS. This is great opportunity for you to join us in our Annual Technical Event by presenting a technical PAPER .
In St. Louis you will joint Mass Properties professionals from all around the World. An unique and enriching experience to show your innovations on Mass Properties process, technologies. An unique and enriching experience to present mutual technical aspects to your colleagues from all around the world. An unique and enriching experience to increase your curriculum and individual horizon.
Papers solicited deal with current issues and recent advances in Mass Properties and related engineering disciplines. Our Technical sessions will cover the following topics:
Since 1939, the Society of Allied Weight Engineers has been promoting recognition of mass properties as a specialized discipline. The principal means for accomplishing this objective is the annual conference for presentation of papers and discussion of engineering standards and recommended practices. Papers and reports are published and distributed.
Abstracts should include the paper title, author's name, position and company affiliation. They should be 250 - 350 words in length and should contain a statement of the problem or objective, the method of approach, and a summary of conclusions. The abstract should not deal with specific data. To submit abstracts or for more information, please use our Papers and Abstracts submission form. Paper abstracts are due by 15 December 2012. Abstracts will be reviewed for paper session assignment. Final Papers are due by 1 April 2013.
|2013 International Conference Call for Papers (pdf)||230.55 KB|
|2013 International Conference Call for Student Papers (pdf)||136.97 KB|