- Call for Papers and Instructions to Authors
- Tips to Help Justify SAWE Conference Attendance
- 76th SAWE International Conference on Mass Properties Engineering
- 2017 SAWE Texas Regional Conference and Planning Meeting
- Previous Conferences
76th SAWE International Conference
on Mass Properties Engineering
May 20-25, 2017
General Conference Registration
Registration for the “Technical Conference” for 1,2, or 3 days is required for everyone attending or participating in any of the Technical sessions (Monday and Wednesday) and the SPC Day (Tuesday). Non-members must pay an additional fee to attend the Technical sessions and/or the SPC Day. Only by registering can you obtain a Conference Badge, which is required for admittance to these events.
Those people that are doing training only, only pay for training. Members and Non-members are welcome to our hotel events, including the Welcome Reception, SPC Luncheon, Awards Banquet, and any of the day tours planned, by signing up for “events only.”
Advance registration is strongly advised. Payment of all applicable Registration Fees by credit card, check, or cash is required prior to or at the time you obtain your badge and conference materials at Registration. There are NO exceptions to this, including for exhibitor representatives. General Registration fees are as follows. Students, Retirees, Authors, and Presenters, please see the fees identified under the Special Conference Registration section.
|Registration Level||Fee1||Registered Event Fee:||Access to Conference
* ALL attendees and exhibitors must separately register and pay for the Welcome Reception and SPC Luncheon. This is to improve headcounts for food budgeting and help eliminate excess costs to the conference. Exhibitors and attendees with 3-day registrations are granted a discounted fee for each event (see the Conference Registered Events section).
- All registrations conducted after May 5, 2017. will incur a $50 Late Charge over and above the listed fees. We therefore encourage all parties to pre-register prior to this date, even if your company has not yet authorized your attendance or you know you will be paying your fees upon arrival at the conference instead of at the time of registration. There is no charge to cancel a registration.
- All qualifying registered attendees will be granted access to all SAWE papers presented at the conference by means of a password and link to allow access to them electronically. The links will be forwarded to the attendance list shortly after the conference. As a benefit of SAWE membership, members also have free access to all presented papers from past conferences one year or more previous to the current conference.
- Non-members registering for the conference automatically incur a $100 non-member fee. Since current SAWE membership dues are $60/year, consideration should be made to becoming an SAWE member at registration instead.
Special Conference Registration
Full-time students, retirees, authors of SAWE conference papers, and conference presenters (who do not submit an associated paper for the presentation) are all eligible for Special Conference Registration fees. Please note that all Registration Fees must be paid in full by credit card, check, or cash prior to or at the time you obtain your badge and conference materials at Registration. There are NO to exceptions this.
|Registration Level||Fee||What does this fee include?|
|Access to Conference
|Students Not Presenting a Paper|
|Student (no student events*)||$30||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Student (includes student events*)||$100||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Authors and Presenters|
|Author (non-student)||Complimentary 1-day registration
on day paper is presented
for one individual per paper only
|Student Author (includes student events*)||Complimentary 3-day registration
for all authors or co-authors
|Presenter (without SAWE paper submittal)||Complimentary 1-day registration
for day of presentation
* Details on Student Events will be posted on the SAWE website once plans have been formalized. Please check the website by early February 2017 for more information.
|One two-day class||$1,000|
|One full-day class||$500|
|One half-day class||$250|
Course registrations must be completed no later than April 30, 2017, to ensure your seat in the class, and to allow for pre-planning by the instructor and preparation of sufficient class materials. Exceptions will be considered ONLY if class space remains after the aforementioned date. Class sizes are limited, and enrollment is subject to availability. The SAWE reserves the right to cancel or combine classes if enrollment does not meet the minimum requirements.