- Call for Papers and Instructions to Authors
- 39th Southwest Regional Conference - November 7-9, 2013
- 73rd Annual SAWE International Conference on Mass Properties Engineering - May 17-21, 2014
- Previous Conferences
- 72nd Annual International Conference on Mass Properties Engineering - May 18-22, 2013
- 2012 Southeast Regional Conference - St. Louis - October 4-6, 2012
- 2012-05 71st Annual SAWE International Conference - May 2012
- 2012-03 Light Weight Marine Structures Conference - March 2012
- 2011-11 Southwest Regional Conference
- 2011-05 70th Annual SAWE International Conference
- 2010-11 Southwest Regional Conference
- 2010-10 Houston Regional Conference
- 2010-05 SAWE International Conference - May 2010
- 2009-11 Southwest Regional Conference - November 2009
- 2009-05 SAWE International Conference - May 2009
- 2008-05 67th International Conference - May 2008
- 2007-05 66th SAWE International Conference
2012-03 Light Weight Marine Structures Conference - March 2012
Today, many million R&D Euros are spent in order to decrease fuel cost and to increase the environmental benefit of using ship transportation. In this context there is a growing interest in minimizing ship light weight by lightweight design. The LIWEM conference aims at gathering industries, R&D people and authorities for en open discussion on actual possibilities, obstacles and ways ahead in lightweight ship design and ship operation. At the conference, presentations will be held by representatives from ship yards, ship operators, ship designers, ship outfitting, material producers, classification societies, authorities and researchers. The conference theme is “Commercial lightweight applications and close to market research”.
The 28-29th of March 2012 the conference on Light weight Marine Structures, LIWEM, will be held at Park Avenue hotel in Gothenburg.
For more information, please visit www.liwem.org
The Society of Allied Weight Engineers is a Honorary Sponsor of the 2012 Light Weight Marine Structures Conference.