Please join Jeff Cerro and Richard Manning for the second quarterly 2021 Standards and Practices Missiles & Space committee for a Zoom meeting on Friday, June 04th starting at 8 am Pacific, 11 am Eastern, 1700 Central European time. We expect the meeting to last an hour. The agenda highlights of the meeting are:
- Setting the agenda for Missiles & Space for the SAWE International Conference in October
- Updating the committee on the progress on the Missiles & Space Recommended Practices (RPs)
- RP-A6, Coordinate Systems: Moving on to the Committee Draft.
- RP A-16, Mass Properties Measurement: Figures redone, what’s next?
- Presenting a special topic: H2 for Sustainability — What does it mean to the M&S Mass Properties Engineering (MPE) community?
Registration in advance is required for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Please note that to join the meeting, you MUST use the Zoom desktop client or mobile app. You will not be able to join using the web client.