Join today for FREE!
Check out MEMBERSHIP PAGE for more information.
Student members receive the following tangible benefits:
- Three issues of the Weight Engineering Journal
- Four issues of the SAWE Newsletter
- Access to members only content through the SAWE website
- Update Membership information and renew membership online
- The Conference Announcement and discounted conference registration
- The opportunity to take specialized training classes
- Participate in develoment of SAWE Recommended Practices and Standards
- 10 free downloads of technical papers or recommended practices*
- Discounts for all SAWE publications and textbooks
- Free SAWE Weight Engineers Handbook updates and revisions
Through the facilities of widespread chapters, the Society also offers to members, and to industry, a medium for the pooling and exchange of data and experience at local and regional levels, fostering a higher degree of efficiency in mass properties engineering topics. Regular chapter, regional and international meetings provide an opportunity for mass properties engineers to meet and to discuss mutual problems, procedures and specifications, thus broadening their individual horizons and becoming better informed.
Student Members (eligibility) shall be undergraduate students attending accredited schools or universities and who are in good academic standing. Student Members shall be automatically transferred to member grade upon graduation or entering industry. Student members shall be eligible to vote or hold office only in a Student Chapter.