Listed reference documents suggested to support your preparation for the Associated Mass Properties Engineer exam are available in the SAWE store.
- SAWE Weight Engineers Handbook
- Introduction to Aircraft Weight Engineering Textbook
- Marine Vehicle Weight Engineering Textbook
- SAWE Paper 3360 – Are You Sure? – Uncertainty in Mass Properties Engineering
- SAWE Paper 3612 – Measurement of the Inertia Tensor – A Review
- SAWE Paper 2095 – The Seven Secrets of Accurate Mass Properties Measurement
- SAWE Paper 2190 – Design of Fixtures
The SAWE Weight Engineers Handbook is complementary with your SAWE membership.
All papers and journals can be downloaded from the SAWE Shop for free using your yearly allowance as SAWE-member.
For a more details and deeper knowledge you may study the documents listed below:
- Moments of Inertia and Products of Inertia of a Rigid Body
- Systems Engineering
- Boxplot (statistics) – see guide (https://chartio.com/learn/charts/box-plot-complete-guide/)
- industry specific papers
For questions on Certification contact CMPE@sawe.org.